Garden Blendz Compost is tested every 2 months for product nutrients, stability, sanitation, and safety under health department permit requirements and the US Composting Council’ s national Seal of Testing Assurance or STA Program. This assures that the tests are done properly and that the results are made available to any customer that requests them. Call 360-770-8564 and we will fax or email the most current test results to you.
Following are just a few advantages of using compost:
- Decreases runoff and erosion
- Improves plant establishment, health and vigor
- Conserves water by reducing irrigation requirements
- Reduces the need for fertilizers and pesticides.
- Supplies organic matter and beneficial microbes
- Binds and degrades specific pollutants
- Can be used to filter and improve water quality
- Closes the recycling loop and creates local green jobs
Lenz Enterprises has a fleet of trucks to deliver from 10 to 100 cubic yards per load. Heavy products like rock and soil yield no more than 30 tons of product per load. We normally deliver throughout Snohomish, Island, and Skagit counties, but can also deliver our products anywhere in the state of Washington. Each of our products have base prices at our production yard, but delivery costs vary by location, so please call us at 360-629-2933 for delivered prices.